Sunday, August 28, 2011

About this blog

Hello and welcome to my Valkyria Chronicles/Senjou no Valkyria blog.

For a long time I wanted to create my own blog or website to support and inform about one of my favourites videogame franchises, but the lack of time, website creation knowledge and the fact I learned English by my own to the best of my capabilities (I'm from a non English speaking country) has stopped me for a long time.

But now I feel confident to do it, but maybe it's not the best time because with no news of Valkyria Chronicles 3 release for the west and almost zero news from Japan because of no game release in the near future (finger crossed for this year TGS), there is no much to talk about, but I will do my best to inform about past, present and future.

Thank you for reading my blog and excuse me for any grammar mistakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment