Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Senjou no Valkyria 3 EXTRA EDITION in my hands

Click to enlarge.

Finally got the game!.

There is really not much to report, let's see... The instruction booklet is the same as the one in the regular edition, they only changed the logo of the game, they removed the map + Kurt "profile" from the regular edition that you can see when you open the game case, now it's just nothing. With the game you get your typical registration card and also a colour pamflet advertising some stuff like figures, the mangas, music CDs and some other stuff, nothing new.

I imported my savedata with everything completed from the regular edition of the game and as far as I can tell, everything got imported, characters, sticker and the missions, when I loaded my converted savedata, all the new stuff was there ready to be played, something that I will do tomorrow when I have some free time.


3 comments:

  1. Serenade_King: I'll wait 3 more months and if no news apear I'll order the Japanese edition... but not understanding the story while playing is a real turn off for me :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it possible you could give us a hi res scan of the cover art of the game?

    ReplyDelete